Part Time Junior / Apprentice / Shampooist
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
We currently have a vacancy for a Hair Apprentice / Junior Assistant / Shampooist to join our team in our salon & spa in Barnstaple.
This job role is crutial to the smooth running
- Looking after all guests within the salon
- Shampooing guests, taking off colours
- Aveda relaxing rituals for guests
- Preparing Teas, Coffees, Fruit Skewer & Herbal Tea for beauty guests
- Lending a hand to Stylists when required with blowdrys, straightening, curling, handing-up etc.
- General maintenance of the salon
We believe that practical experience is crutial within your training so we offer a training evening for our juniors with the Owner or one of our senior stylists at least once a month to sit alongside your college training. As a salon we regularly have additional training with Aveda too.
Required experience: Previous experience would be beneficial however salon training will be given.
If you think you would be suited perfect for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Apply Now by email to email@example.com or hand your CV and Cover Letter into the salon - please include hours you are available / when you are at college.